Sunday, May 5, 2013

You know the best shit that happened to me this week ?? .. I was in my ride.. on the phone. I heard a Noise. My cd player was making noises.. and SPIT out a cracked cd.. I said ohh shit. IT WORKS NOW !! no more radio !! fuck yha. I ran for a cd.. put in it a gang of times. IT TOOK the cd.. but wouldnt read it .. =( ... I was this close .. THIS CLOSE .. To being the shit .. the man .. the KING .. good luck almost came my way.. I went to Best buy, they want 200 or more just to install anything, cuz chevy impala is connected to the radio and some adapter or some shit. Its fucked up. Depressing ..


You know the best shit that happened to me this week ??
  .. I was in my ride.. on the phone. I heard a Noise. My cd player was making noises.. and SPIT out a cracked cd.. I said ohh shit. IT WORKS NOW !! no more radio !! fuck yha. I ran for a cd.. put in it a gang of times. IT TOOK the cd.. but wouldnt read it .. =( ... I was this close .. THIS CLOSE .. To being the shit .. the man .. the KING .. good luck almost came my way.. I went to Best buy, they want 200 or more just to install anything, cuz chevy impala is connected to the radio and some adapter or some shit. Its fucked up. Depressing ..

No comments:

Post a Comment