Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I think My problem is .. and I think about it alot .. is ;.. I DONT KNOW NOBODY you know .. I wanna make moves.. I mean Like Last year I TURNED .. 5 into 10 .. 10 into 20 .. Then I smoked that 20 sack .. But Like Selling Nicks . AINT NO FUTURE you know .. COPS prob wanna lock me up . standing on the corner selling nicks all night .. Hard Shit you know .. I try not to cry you know cuz THE Duckets dude got all tha MONEY AND tha Power.. and Hoes.. I wanna get laid too . I hit him up a gang of times. EH throw me a shirt some clothes cuz I dnt have any you know.I wear the same shit to Palomar. but he just laugh at me.. so .. FUCK MY LIFE .

I think My problem is .. and I think about it alot .. is ;.. I DONT KNOW NOBODY you know .. I wanna make moves.. I mean Like Last year I TURNED .. 5 into 10 .. 10 into 20 .. Then I smoked that 20 sack .. But Like Selling Nicks . AINT NO FUTURE you know .. COPS prob wanna lock me up . standing on the corner selling nicks all night .. Hard Shit you know .. I try not to cry you know cuz THE Duckets dude got all tha MONEY AND tha Power.. and Hoes.. I wanna get laid too . I hit him up a gang of times. EH throw me a shirt some clothes cuz I dnt have any you know.I wear the same shit to Palomar. but he just laugh at me.. so .. FUCK MY LIFE .

No comments:

Post a Comment