Tuesday, May 21, 2013

is your cely close ?? 760-741 -7777 .. i know you might never need a cab .. but if you need to get out a spot quick .. trust me.. I got a few cars.. I still roll the blue cab sometimes.. Im faded gotta get out a spot .. shit .. Just a ride down the street. Ima call .. late night .. early morning. 24 hours a day . ALL HOODS !! .. BLUE CAB .. MOSSY TAXI ... CALL THAT SHIt .

is your cely close ?? 760-741 -7777 ..  i know you might never need a cab .. but if you need to get out a spot quick .. trust me.. I got a few cars.. I still roll the blue cab sometimes.. Im faded gotta get out a spot .. shit .. Just a ride down the street. Ima call .. late night .. early morning. 24 hours a day . ALL HOODS !! .. BLUE CAB .. MOSSY TAXI ... CALL THAT SHIt .

No comments:

Post a Comment