Monday, May 6, 2013

I knew chingo .. Would be the only dude in Sd and LA putting up his posters.. my whole crew posting his flyers. he was even on the cover of one of my dvd';s.. on party flyers in sd, when he was just known in texas.. Now he big.. Wont even buy me a corona.. Act like he dont know me or blur .. wont even txt when we txt . he dnt txt back. come to sd.. He never mentions our name. when we were there. for years. grinding, putting in work . now he on movies.. now im on E .

I knew chingo .. Would be the only dude in Sd and LA putting up his posters.. my whole crew posting his flyers. he was even on the cover of one of my dvd';s.. on party flyers in sd, when he was just known in texas.. Now he big.. Wont even buy me a corona.. Act like he dont know me or blur .. wont even txt when we txt . he dnt txt back. come to sd.. He never mentions our name. when we were there. for years. grinding, putting in work . now he on movies.. now im on E .


No comments:

Post a Comment