Sunday, May 5, 2013

I never wantedto get with tiff .. Tiff was just .. a friend.. more like a best friend.. Like . She already started her family. I told her I would marry her.. Buy her a house.. She wanted to shop around.. She wanna pass me up . well she made that choice.. I said go talk to all the guys you want . here Take more friends. here is more likes. GO GIRl .. she was a playa. just playing with my heart ..

I never wantedto get with tiff .. Tiff was just .. a friend.. more like a best friend.. Like . She already started her family. I told her I would marry her.. Buy her a house.. She wanted to shop around..      She wanna pass me up . well she made that choice.. I said go talk to all the guys you want . here Take more friends. here is more likes. GO GIRl .. she was a playa. just playing with my heart ..

No comments:

Post a Comment