Sunday, May 5, 2013

It gets Worse.. I go from E . to BELOW E .. I drive close to Streets i can park on cuz The gas aint gonna last, I bearly push on the gas pedal .. Just Cruise it, cuz Soon ima Lose it .. ANd WHO DON't I OWE . Cant even pay for food on a date Im talking about ILL DO YOU A BUSINESS card for a Combo meal . bearly eat Im losing weight .. they say times and days will get better, but still . I put on a smile and say Im straight.. when I really aint.

It gets Worse.. I go from E . to BELOW E .. I drive close to Streets i can park on cuz The gas aint gonna last, I bearly push on the gas pedal .. Just Cruise it, cuz Soon ima Lose it .. ANd WHO DON't I OWE . Cant even pay for food on a date Im talking about ILL DO YOU A BUSINESS card for a Combo meal . bearly eat Im losing weight .. they say times and days will get better, but still . I put on a smile and say Im straight.. when I really aint.

No comments:

Post a Comment