Monday, May 12, 2014

Idk I guess a dude was talking shit about me on fb .. I was like "Whats crackin Homie" on the Message you feel me, he wasn't my friend, but many of my friends are his friends, and His House, Girls pad, Car, license plate, Work , work number, PO name, Ex, and Boyfriend of his , all that info Is now mine .. Now all we got is time .. To figure out .. How the FUCK HE IS GONNA DIE ..

Idk I guess a dude was talking shit about me on fb .. I was like "Whats crackin Homie" on the Message you feel me, he wasn't my friend, but many of my friends are his friends, and His House, Girls pad, Car, license plate, Work , work number, PO name, Ex, and Boyfriend of his , all that info Is now mine .. Now all we got is time .. To figure out .. How the FUCK HE IS GONNA DIE ..

No comments:

Post a Comment