Monday, May 12, 2014

I was telling My boi Fito , the only Power I have, Is the Juice The Block, the streets, the fams, the Heads, the Clicks, and the hoes that suck dick Give me .. Im just me.. Just a Local G from Chula Vista , trying to be a REAL g .. Like mitchy SLick B !!! . maybe one day i will be able to afford to go into the club instead of being outside.. BUT the PASTOR said .. MY TIME will COME .. =)

I was telling My boi Fito , the only Power I have, Is the Juice The Block, the streets, the fams, the Heads, the Clicks, and the hoes that suck dick Give me .. Im just me.. Just a Local G from Chula Vista , trying to be a REAL g .. Like mitchy SLick B !!! . maybe one day i will be able to afford to go into the club instead of being outside.. BUT the PASTOR said .. MY TIME will COME .. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment