Monday, April 29, 2013

Sometimes you gotta let a chick go .. Especially the low class ones. If they wanna stay with the Paisa man , not the one that Knocked her up, but his Homie .. well . She wants to be broke all her life. so be it . sure she is a good fuck , but I mean. after she has nothing to talk about. shit She can bearly speak english .. So i had to tell her goodbye .. Besides.. Like I could ever bring her around my family.. way to low class. Have a great one.

Sometimes you gotta let a chick go .. Especially the low class ones. If they wanna stay with the Paisa man , not the one that Knocked her up, but his Homie .. well . She wants to be broke all her life. so be it . sure she is a good fuck , but I mean. after she has nothing to talk about. shit She can bearly speak english .. So i had to tell her goodbye .. Besides.. Like I could ever bring her around my family.. way to low class. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment