Saturday, October 19, 2013

Were in THAT SAn DIego .. CA.. West coast . the life we live. with Big Connects and DEA Agents, main dudes, and Fools with gats and straps, Iraqi Smoke shops that think they gonna jack this G in the drop top ... Got another thing COMING. give me my money, Pay me, or i will get you, ill take more than your worth, cuz I come for Mines, so give me what you said you would give me.. Or.. I WILL TAKE IT .

Were in THAT SAn DIego .. CA.. West coast . the life we live. with Big Connects and DEA Agents, main dudes, and Fools with gats and straps, Iraqi Smoke shops that think they gonna jack this G in the drop top ... Got another thing COMING. give me my money, Pay me, or i will get you, ill take more than your worth, cuz I come for Mines, so give me what you said you would give me.. Or.. I WILL TAKE IT .

No comments:

Post a Comment