Sunday, June 23, 2013

are you 5Times posting ? you know youtube aint the only Distribution Connect in town.. sure its quick millions. I know. I got 30+ million view videos .. and I owe everything to youtube .. But Like real dudes.. Vimeo dog .. and Torrents i do well .. And on the underground Im saving ALL pics and videos on archives run by the US goverment . when Youtube goes down. My shit still will be up .. That backup shit. people search that shit. and get high rez full files and they post my shit for me..

are you 5Times posting ? you know youtube aint the only Distribution Connect in town.. sure its quick millions. I know. I got 30+ million view videos .. and I owe everything to youtube .. But Like real dudes.. Vimeo dog .. and Torrents i do well .. And on the underground Im saving ALL pics and videos on archives run by the US goverment . when Youtube goes down. My shit still will be up .. That backup shit. people search that shit. and get high rez full files and they post my shit for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment